Monday, November 30, 2009

8 months old

Eliza sits very well now and gets really mad if she isn't on the go. She hates to just lie there anymore, but hasn't figured out mobility. We aren't in a hurry for her to figure it out. Because of this she is still a big fan of her "Johnny Jumper". She has 2 teeth now and there are 2 on their way in. She still wakes 1 or 2 times a night to eat, but she's such a petite and skinny thing that I happily do it for her. She will happily eat solids now and is desperately trying to figure out how to drink from her cup. She is SUCH a people watcher and is happiest in a crowded place taking it all in. I feel like the time is moving too fast and I want her to stay my little baby just a little longer. But I can't deny that she is at such a fun age.

She never tires of being in the bath.
Doin' the Dew... OK, not really, but she was trying really hard.
Happy among her "friends".
Helping decorate for her 1st Christmas.

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

She is beautiful. I love the update and all the fun information about her. She seems like such a happy child...a pure blessing.