Friday, April 4, 2008

It all falls apart at 30

2008 has been the hardest year physically for me. I turn 30 and my body starts to fall apart. Makes no sense! I've had more illnesses this year. I'm probably eating healthier and exercising more than I ever have in years past and yet I continue to have health and weight problems. Right now I'm struggling with things in the category of "female problems". I've been to 2 different drs now and talked to many other drs and nurses. I have another appointment on the 7th of April and hope to get some answers by that point. In this day and age when people are living longer and longer I'm getting the short end of the stick.

3 comments:

amy k said...

I'm terrified at getting older. I haven't come to grip with it yet.

I hope that you finally get some answers and that they can "figure you out". : )

It's fun to finally be able to steadily keep intouch as well.

The Pingels said...

I'm only going to be 26 and I already feel older! Aches and pains, not as much energy, etc. What problems are you having? I hope everythings okay!

Megan said...

No more sickness for you! I hope you are feeling better quickly!