Monday, September 1, 2008

Announcement

I thought this would be a really fun way to announce to people our wonderful news!!!
Also to see who checks us out, how often, and how well you're paying attention ;). As you can see from the new widget near the top we are ****PREGNANT****! Estimated due date is May 8, 2009. Knowing my pregnancies we'll have an April baby. We are really excited and happy. AND...Wow, I'm a little freaked out. 4 kids??!! What am I going to do? Someone with 4 please tell me I can do this.

9 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so stinking excited for you, Marissa!!

You don't want to hear how I have adjusted to 4 because I still haven't, so I'll just say it's a piece of cake. LOL

Rebecca said...

I want someone to tell me how to do it too!!

Congratulations. You're such a great mom that one more will be a cinch for you.

The Pingels said...

Hello!! You could have called us!! Congrats!

Brossettelewis said...

Why do you think it is just four? I thought the 'signs' were point to twins...that makes 5... :)

Mark and Becky said...

I am so excited for you! I am looking forward to holding a baby again. Love you tons!!!!

amy k said...

Congrats! What a surprise! Four is no different than three. Three was no different than two. Although more than four scares me! I don't dare try it : )

Our Biggs Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome. More kids just add to the fun and the love. I think the more you have the more you realize what is really important and what isn't. We are so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to hear more over the next few months!

Dan Armstrong said...

We think this news is great. You will do just fine with 4 kids just as you have with 3. We love you all. Dan and Rosemary

Hild Family said...

Yay again! I'm excited for you. Remember to call if you need anything!