Monday, July 5, 2010

Freedom Run Provo

Today my mom, my sister-in-law Carrie, Christopher, and I participated in the Provo Freedom Festival 5K. This was Christopher's and my first 5k and we were very proud of ourselves. We had to get up really early and it was very chilly for July 5th. 55* is great for running, but our cheerleaders on the sidelines were pretty miserable. Here are some of the pictures Bret took and the link has the professional pictures from the photographers along the 5k route.
Darci watches the hot air ballons while waiting for the runners
Our cold little cheerleaders
Grandma crossing the finish line before the rest of us.
Christopher and I crossing the finish line together.
Karen, Carrie, Marissa, and Christopher after the race.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is awesome that you were all able to do that together. Christopher is very cute. It is always fun to see pics and hear stories about you and your family. We miss you!

The Pingels said...

Great job to all! I'm sad that I missed it this year.