Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update on Eliza

Beginning of June Eliza was very sick and ended up hospitalized. It took her another week and a half to get the bug out of her system. Through the course of her illness she lost over 2 lbs. That's a lot for even a baby her age of average weight. But Eliza has always been a little peanut.
Now, here we are... a month and a half later. She's done well, but she's sick again. My poor baby can't afford to lose more weight. I need to start giving her milkshakes at every meal. We get a lot of comments about me not feeding her. I HATE it!!
Here are some marshmallows nearly the size of Eliza's head. SEE!!! SHE EATS! This is even after a full dinner.

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh my goodness! Poor thing. That has to be terrible. What did she have? Here's to hoping she's getting better!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Marissa--you are a good mom don't worry about stupid people and their comments. Josh got really sick a few winters back and got down to almost nothing. People and docs just told us to feed him more. Questioned what we were feeding him. Bunch of crap. He got better and now is thriving eating the same stuff. She is a beautiful little girl.

BeckyAndGirls said...

I still can't believe how big your kids are getting. I miss you and NEVER worry about what other people think or are saying. I gave up trying to please everyone else a while ago, and now i don't miss out on ANYTHING because I only care about what is best for ME and my family :) You're TERRIFIC!