Monday, September 20, 2010

We love Autumn!!

My favorite season of the year is autumn. I love as the weather starts to cool and the leaves change. This year I am loving my boys' excitement as I pick them up from school everyday. I love how happy Bret is as football gets under way. I love Eliza's love of the outdoors and nature.

This week Bret has time off of work and we picked the boys up from school and headed up Provo Canyon. We showed the kids Bridal Veil Falls and then went to Sundance.
I'm grateful that my children can appreciate the beauty of God's creation.
Bridal Veil Falls
Sundance

2 comments:

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

I love it!!! These pictures bring back so many family memories. So much fun. I love doing stuff like this with my kids.

BeckyAndGirls said...

Beautiful pictures! Those are scenes I miss from Utah.