Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here's some new stuff...

November 30, 2010... Christopher achieved his Wolf in Cub Scouts. He's very proud of his accomplishments.

December 5, 2010... the kids looked so nice and handsome before church and the girls were wearing their new Christmas dresses from Gma P. I was so glad I got this great picture.
Dec. 2, 2010... As part of Xander's birthday celebration we went to see Santa.
It wasn't all about Xander that day. Darci got brave and decided to get her ears pierced. We've been trying to talk her into this for a couple of months.
I also finished a petti-skirt I had been working on for a VERY long time. It is so beautiful and only cost me $15 to make. They usually go for $50-$100 online.
Dec. 8, 2010... despite Darci's hair getting longer than it's ever been, we gave her a cute, new, and sassy cut. Much easier and cuter than ever.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Such beautiful kids! I love the picture of them on Sunday morning. I have good intentions often of getting a pic of our kiddos before church but it never happens and it definely doesn't happen after church!

The Pingels said...

The new hair cut is very cute!