Monday, May 5, 2008

Christopher's Field Trip




I had the opportunity to chaperone a field trip with Christopher's class to the BYU Bean Museum. It was fun for both Christopher and I. We've been to this museum lots and he felt like he had a lot to show the kids in his group. They did an animal search and then watched a live animal show. I wasn't able to find a babysitter and so took Xander and Darci, too. Xander just went with the flow and you would have never known he wasn't a part of Christopher's group. Darci was in the stroller and was mad at me because she wasn't running around free and exploring with all the big kids.
Christopher's favorite part of the day was riding in a school bus and petting a real live lizard.

2 comments:

Michelle Hild said...

Your blog is soooo cute! Thanks for inviting me to read it.

Our Biggs Family said...

I love how excited they get over riding a school bus. THat was a highlight for Thomas' last field trip too. So fun that you were able to go with him.