Saturday, October 18, 2008

UTE Game

Utah vs. Colorado State The fun people around us. Marissa and Bret before we got sunburned Many of you know that Bret is a University of Utah fan. As a result I am happily letting my kids become Ute fans and in the process becoming one myself. I am learning and enjoying football more than I ever have. So, Bret gets season tickets this year and gives each of his brothers and his dad a game to go to and then that left one for me to go to. I didn't have a preference when it came to the opposing team, so my game was by chance. It was a day game on a gorgeous day. The weather a week earlier had been near record cold, but just 7 days later we were having near record highs. The people around us were a fun array of personalities and Bret and I truly enjoyed our time together without the kids. We had fun, it was a great game, we won 49-16, and we got sunburned. I didn't even have to ask Bret too many questions. I'm hoping next year (young baby permitting) I can go to a few more games.

3 comments:

Kimberly T. said...

What a fun date!!!

Our Biggs Family said...

What a fun way to spend an afternoon together. Cute picture of you two also. We never seem to get pictures of us together. So, who are you going to root for in the Utah-BYU game? ! :)

Katie said...

GO UTES!