Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nine blissful years...

And a hope for many more to come.

** sorry it's a little blurry
The last 9 years have been some of the best of my life. I have had my hardest trials, my lowest moments, and yet I wouldn't trade them for anything because I have had my best friend and lover by my side. I often say that Bret is my EVERYTHING. And that is really the best way to describe it. My best friend, my lover, my equal, my strength, the father of my children, my husband... everything.
I love so much about him that I don't think I could put it all in a blog post. I would need to spend several days to put it all down.
Tonight we kept it simple and went on a date out to dinner. We talked and reminisced. Before going to bed we watched the home videos from our wedding day and reception. OH MY!!! We were so young... at least we looked so young. I was much thinner and didn't look (or feel) as tired. But I am definately much more in love, much wiser, and much more comfortable in my own skin and in my relationships with others.
We came home from our date to find Gpa snuggling with Eliza and cousin, Matthew.
And Gma bathing the older kids.

No comments: