Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some updates and forgotten stuff.

First of all... my hand. It's pretty much healed. I've had it peel like a sunburn three or four times, and right after peeling the fresh skin is very sensitive. It gets tingly every now and then, too. But you have to look pretty close to see any of the scars and I have full use. I feel so blessed and so grateful to have my hands.
Secondly, I completely forgot the wonderful announcement that Darci is now mostly potty trained!!!!! We worked hard and it was draining on both she and I. I say mostly because she isn't night trained. But during the day she never has an accident. She loves her panties and changes them several times a day just because. In fact we have to really stay on her to keep her pants on, or not lift her dresses up. She's happy to be a "big girl".

1 comment:

The Pingels said...

Way to go Darci! And that goes for you too MJ, it is the hardest part of mothering!