Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Bret!!!!

Today is Bret's birthday. I'm so grateful that Bret was born. He is my perfect match. I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband or to be the father of my children. He is so kind and caring. He adores me and thinks I'm beautiful (even after 9 years and 5 children). He loves our children more than life and would do ANYTHING for us. He loves to get on the floor and play with the girls or read a book with Christopher. Today he jumped on the trampoline with Xander and played a "make believe" game with him. At night, as I'm falling asleep, he'll scratch my back while he reads. He makes us laugh and holds me when I cry. He'll carry the weight of the world on his shoulders if I let him.
Bret you are my everything!! I'm so happy we found each other and now we have each other and our children for eternity. Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Wow! Sounds like you truly have your own personal "superman" :) Happy Birthday Bret!

amy k said...

You two truly are a great couple! I hope he had a great birthday.

Brett and Shendi said...

happy birthday brett