Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eliza is 1 month old

I can't believe how fast the past month has flown. Especially when the month before it was so horribly slow. We are all completely in love with Eliza. Darci always wants to hold her and kiss her. The last week she has really started having great awake time where she wants to look around and take everything in. We are truly trying to savor every moment with her.
If her first month is any indication of her personality we think she'll be our most quiet and observant child.

4 comments:

Mark and Becky said...

I need to come play! I tried calling Wednesday. Hope you are doing good. Eliza is so cute. I to come for a baby fix. Love you lots

Megan said...

Darling! Look at those lovey little sisters! So glad the first month went well.

Brett and Shendi said...

cute!!! she looks alot like brett. i see just a smidge of you. fun!

Inalynn said...

I love the joy in their eyes.