Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome Home Eliza!!

This morning when I walked into Eliza's NICU room they said that we were getting ready to discharge. I couldn't have been happier. She's home and the kids are thrilled to finally get to see her. I can't express all that is in my heart right now.

Thank you to everyone for all the love and support and prayers. Here are some more pics to share.
The 3 big kids waiting around the hospital
Xander and Darci meeting Eliza for the first time.
A wide awake moment.

10 comments:

Sharilyn said...

Welcome home Beautiful Girl!!! I'm so glad she's home and doing well.

Molly said...

YAY!

Brossettelewis said...

Oh yay, I was so afraid it was going to be a couple more days when she wasn't feeding 'perfectly'.

BeckyAndGirls said...

HOORAY!!! She's so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her! Let me know when you're up for company. Love you!

Lewis Family said...

congratulations! She is just beautiful, and I'm so glad to hear that she's home.

Mark and Becky said...

I can't wait to hold her and kiss her sweet cheeks! She is so beautiful! Love you and glad she is home.

Liz King Bradley said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you guys!!! (((HUGS)))

The Hammonds said...

Im soooo happy for you that you have your baby home with you!!! That is GREAT news!!!

Rebecca said...

Yay!!

kellyclay said...

Welcome home Eliza!!!