Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Starting Back Up

Just shamelessly announcing to anyone interested that I'm ready to start back up doing hair again. For a couple of more months I ask that everyone coming is completely well and have no signs of possible illness. I'm contemplating starting another blog to advertise my hair services, prices, and pictures of hair I do. I'd like opinions on that, too. Here are my prices and services. Kids haircut (kids 0-18) $5.00 Adult haircut- $10.00 Short hair perm- $20.00 Long hair perm- $30.00 All over color- $30.00 Weave color- $40.00 Men's color- $20.00 Facial waxing- $10.00

3 comments:

Liz King Bradley said...

The idea for starting another blog featuring your hair stylings, etc. sound great. Can I just say I wish I lived near you..we'd come for our family haircuts, I get a facial wax, and any other estetician oriented things you'd offer! We'd be your best customers!!! (((hugs))) It's so nice to be in touch!

BeckyAndGirls said...

I have not been ignoring you on purpose. I promise! I really want to come meet Eliza, but we've all had colds, flus, infections, etc....so I don't dare yet.

I'll call when we're all well.

Miss you!

Brett and Shendi said...

I think the hair thing for a blog is a great idea. go for it. and christ did feel all of that. what we feel is just a small small amount of what he dealt with. he knows he knows it all. and thats what makes him so great. because he knows it all and does not hold it against us when we faulter.